Stanback Knives Miles Swelze
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by Nelson @ 56 minutes 59 seconds ago

Isabel and I can't wait to see you guys at the Blade.
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: New Shirt! by RamKingJC @ Today at 04:44 PM

THAT is your BEST 1 yet!!!! Soooooo jealous!!!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by spark42 @ Today at 02:06 AM

Can't wait and yes "Doc" and I will be displaying. Dennis
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by KENKAN @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

I'm in for a table Cap as always
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts 2024 Blade Show! by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Attn: Members, The international Blade fair and show is rapidly nearing...closer-n-closer. That's the good news. The "bad" news is that I have only heard from Blade...with regards to my Booth #12. Nothing about our club tables (10 of them
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

I've been doing this a good long time and have "never" seen an Old Yeller Model #10 come out of the shop...for what it's worth, only "re-handles". Best, Capt. Chris
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Ugly ebay event... by 22rimfire @ 05/06/24 09:14 PM

Rocky, the knife sold shortly after I posted the story here. I know exactly what you mean about all the hoops that sellers must jump through over there. I haven't sold anything there in years and my feedback is nearly 3000 on the site. If I should wi
Randall - Want to Buy
Larry, I've read some of the various posts about Crider and it sounds like he was a stinker at the least. How much iffy stuff he did we will probably never know. The pair of knives I purchased were also scrimshawed by a Dental Technician from Columb
Jump to new posts Re: Ugly ebay event... by thevalueman @ 05/06/24 05:37 PM

Well....I do not...and will not sell on eBay again....maybe the response was not so much at you, BUT the rules of eBay....to say, all the advantage at eBay is for the buyer today....The seller has no rights, and not only, can have funds withheld by t
Randall - Want to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to buy several different Randall sheaths.. by LarryWW1246 @ 05/06/24 10:12 AM

Not to pick a fight, but... Sounds like the knives he bought were standard catalogue models…not one-off’s, fakes, lunchbox knives…not all of which came from “Crider.” Which raises the question…are the only knives to be shunned that are “out of the
Randall - Want to Buy
Originally Posted By: 22rimfireI don't have but two naked knives, the others are a matter of preference for the particular knife. I have been around collectors enough to know they ALL are eventually taken by an item that isn't exactly perfect but sti
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by 505Gibbs @ 05/06/24 08:21 AM

Originally Posted By: 22rimfireScore - Obviousness 1, Old Man 0 DUH! rimfire Some sense of humor helps on this forum!!
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: REAL vintage Randall knives...50 year minimum by crutchtip @ 05/06/24 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: 22rimfire[b]I'm the 75 year old new kid on the block. I don't TikTok, Facebook, X, or any of those other things. I don't know swiping left from swiping right...but I was raised that swiping ain't right I've been watching around
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by 22rimfire @ 05/05/24 11:17 PM

Score - Obviousness 1, Old Man 0 DUH! rimfire
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by 505Gibbs @ 05/05/24 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: 22rimfireTh anks crutchtip...question, though...did the model 18s fall outside the old yeller era? If not, why did you say "of course not"? rimfire Look at a pic of amodel 18 - and his answer is self- explanatory
Jump to new posts Ugly ebay event... by 22rimfire @ 05/05/24 08:17 PM

You folks won't believe this one...well maybe you will. I was looking at some Randalls there moments ago and saw a knife that interested me. I got to reading the description and there was absolutely nothing about the condition of the knife. The pict
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by 22rimfire @ 05/05/24 08:02 PM

Thanks crutchtip...question, though...did the model 18s fall outside the old yeller era? If not, why did you say "of course not"? rimfire
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by crutchtip @ 05/05/24 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: 22rimfireI have seen the Westinghouse Yellow paper micarta handles on several models of Randall Made Knives... but I have not seen any on models 7, 10, 11, 14. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, or 25. I believe that enco
Jump to new posts Re: New Shirt! by BladesNBarrels @ 05/05/24 10:35 AM

Randall Knives in Space - great look.
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by BladesNBarrels @ 05/05/24 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: 22rimfireBeautiful, beautiful knives, David. Like I told Steve,if you ever want to part with one of those Sasquatch models, LMK. rimfire Thank you! All of the Old Yeller knives found a new home after Blade 2022. They are a
Jump to new posts Re: New Shirt! by BOB_TEATES @ 05/05/24 10:21 AM

Nice shirt Scott! May the 5th be with you
Jump to new posts Re: New Shirt! by rodbrown @ 05/05/24 09:38 AM

Great design Scott.
Jump to new posts Re: New Shirt! by Windsor @ 05/05/24 12:58 AM

hah, nice.
Jump to new posts Re: New Shirt! by Shoot870p @ 05/04/24 10:36 PM

Very nice!
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by 22rimfire @ 05/04/24 10:12 PM

Beautiful, beautiful knives, David. Like I told Steve,if you ever want to part with one of those Sasquatch models, LMK. rimfire
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >