Randall Knife Collectors Club Nifeboy.com
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Dirty Waters Lounge -The GOOD at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: New Shirt! by RamKingJC @ 24 minutes 32 seconds ago

THAT is your BEST 1 yet!!!! Soooooo jealous!!!
RKCC/RKCA News
Jump to new posts Re: 2024 Blade Show! by spark42 @ Today at 02:06 AM

Can't wait and yes "Doc" and I will be displaying. Dennis
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: What Randall models came with 'Old Yeller"?? by Captain Chris Stanaback @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

I've been doing this a good long time and have "never" seen an Old Yeller Model #10 come out of the shop...for what it's worth, only "re-handles". Best, Capt. Chris
Dirty Water's Lounge - The Bad, Ugly and Political at Knife Talk Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Ugly ebay event... by 22rimfire @ 05/06/24 09:14 PM

Rocky, the knife sold shortly after I posted the story here. I know exactly what you mean about all the hoops that sellers must jump through over there. I haven't sold anything there in years and my feedback is nearly 3000 on the site. If I should wi
Randall - Want to Buy
Larry, I've read some of the various posts about Crider and it sounds like he was a stinker at the least. How much iffy stuff he did we will probably never know. The pair of knives I purchased were also scrimshawed by a Dental Technician from Columb
Randall - Picture Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: REAL vintage Randall knives...50 year minimum by crutchtip @ 05/06/24 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: 22rimfire[b]I'm the 75 year old new kid on the block. I don't TikTok, Facebook, X, or any of those other things. I don't know swiping left from swiping right...but I was raised that swiping ain't right I've been watching around
Randall Made Knives
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday CAPITAN by KENKAN @ 05/02/24 12:52 PM

Younger Brother Have A Blessed Good Year!!!!!!!!!